Manufacturing efficiency funding
The NSW Government is helping manufacturers save energy and money.
What is available?
There are currently no funding offers available under the Manufacturing Efficiency Funding Program.
You may be eligible for incentives under the NSW Energy Savings Scheme.
Tridon Australia has almost halved their energy bills by installing a range of energy efficiency measures, including a new compressed air system.
Read the complete case study here.
Information for funding participants
Round 1 and 2 of the metering and equipment upgrade offers are closed.
- Round 1 ran from 22 February 2019 to 31 July 2019
- Round 2 ran from 1 June 2020 to 10 August 2020.
I am a funding participant and want to get paid.
Have you implemented your project and are now seeking payment? You will need to fill out some forms.
To find out which of the below forms to submit, refer to Schedule 2 of your Funding Contract.
- Metering commissioning report (DOCX 4.7MB)
- Equipment commissioning report (DOCX 4.7MB)
- Measurement and verification plan and report (DOCX 3MB)
- Measurement and verification data register (XLSX 154kB)
- Manufacturing Efficiency Funding Guide (PDF 241kB)
- Frequently asked questions for round 2 (PDF 181kB)
Need a hand?
Contact us at [email protected].
Stay in the loop
Sign up to receive updates on funding offers and other Energy Saver news.
The information you provide in this form will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. By submitting, you consent to storage use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement.